High blood pressure
- American Heart Association, high blood pressure
- Why Should I Limit Sodium? (PDF)- American Heart Association
- Lowering Your Blood Pressure with the DASH Diet (PDF)- "What you choose to eat affects your chances of developing high blood pressure, or hypertension (the medical term). Recent studies show that blood pressure can be lowered by following the Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension (DASH) eating plan..."
- Snacks in a Dash- On the go or at work, its hard to find snacks that satisfy your hunger and still help you improve your overall health. This document will point you in the right direction for snacking in any situation.
- MyPlate- The current nutrition guide published by the United States Department of Agriculture, depicting a place setting with a plate and glass divided into five food groups.
- Fooducate- Analyze food labels to help you make better choices for you and your family.
- Duke Live for Life- LIVE FOR LIFE, Duke's employee wellness program, offers a variety of programs and services, such as health assessments and education, smoking cessation programs, fitness activities and nutrition activities, to help eligible faculty, staff and family members reach their health and fitness goals.
- Weight Loss & Diet Plans Portion Size Plate WebMD
- Healthy Diet Recipes Eating Well